Privacy & Cookies
We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to us
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use this website, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- information you give us when placing an order, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information
This helps us to:
- improve this website by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- process your orders
- keep you up to date with periodic e-mails, which you can opt out of
We can’t personally identify you using your data, unless you place an order, and we don’t use third-party information about gift receipts for marketing purposes.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
King’s College Cambridge won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. See our terms & conditions for who we are.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to block cookies through your browser settings. If you do this, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone: 01223 769342.
Last updated: 30 November 2016