(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.data-privacy-src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-87732448-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');

License our music

Most of the recordings released on the King’s College, Cambridge record label are available for licensing. Submitting a request through the form below does not constitute a licensing agreement: we will be in touch with you shortly. You may need to obtain separately publishing rights from the applicable rights holder.

To make a licensing / synchronisation request, please contact recordin[email protected].

  • License type (e.g. documentary, education, feature film, film festival, non-profit, theatrical)

  • Track title(s)

  • Project description / synopsis

  • Rights requested

  • Term & territories

  • Scene description

  • Director & cast

  • Clearance date & publish date

  • Music budget & total budget

  • Publishing rights status

We use cookies to improve our site and your experience Accept